Translate

Friday 13 May 2016

Scary biscuits

Well I did my radio interview this aft...it was terrifying. I was led into a wee studio and put on some giant headphones and sat in front of a microphone. Then I could hear everything from the Aberdeen studio and a wee voice came on and told me I would be on in five mins.
When the presenter eventually introduced me I was so terrified that my mind would go blank but luckily the words flowed and I treated it like a telephone conference at work. Also was really great hearing advice from Tom the sports psychologist and the competitive side of swimming from Hannah Miley.
It was great to tell my story and hopefully someone will go learn to swim off the back of it.

Here it is at about 13 mins in
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b079rbmw

I have my lessons with Vivienne www.swimmingmasters.co.uk 


No comments:

Post a Comment